As extremely proud recipients of this year's IHF Quality Employer of the Year Award for the Small Hotel Category we strive to attract & develop employees in line with the overall goals & objectives of the Quality Employer Programme.
At the Blue Haven Collection, we pride ourselves in our customer service and it is important that our team members evoke the following qualities: to be customer centric, team players, have a "can do" attitude and most importantly enjoy working with people.
If you feel this describes you and you want to join our busy & exciting team, then see below for our current vacancies:
- Bar Hero
- We are looking for an OUTGOING & PASSIONATE PERSONALITY with a genuine love for making people happy. Someone who aspires to give great service. Someone who likes to Make great drinks. A REAL LIFE BAR HERO. A LEADER who can help us to bring our newly refurbished Bar to places we never imagined. If this is you, we'd love to chat and discuss opportunities with you.
Please email your interest in a single paragraph to email@example.com.
- Full Time Accommodation Assistants
- We are seeking a full-time accommodation assistant to join our busy team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, be available for shift work and have fluent English.
- Full Time Bar & Waiting Staff
- We currently have positions available within our busy & vibrant front of house team. A minimum of 1 year’s food & beverage experience is a must, with the ability to work within a team, fluent English and a drive to deliver excellent customer service all essential.
- Full Time Kitchen Porter
We are looking for a full time or a part time Kitchen Porter based in the Kinsale area to do evening Deep Cleans with immediate start.
Please send your C.V with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org