Team Building & Sports and Social Events
With it’s incredible range of activities both on land and sea, Kinsale sets the scene for an unforgettable team building or sports & social event. Challenge your group with a GPS treasure hunt, a “try dive” or a fun game of Foot Golf.
Why not spook them with the hilarious Kinsale Ghost Tour, finishing up back at the Blue Haven for a well deserved beverage.
Complete your team building day with a relaxed buffet barbecue in Hamlets. Choose from our private outdoor and indoor areas.
Alternatively your group may prefer cocktails & fine dining in the elegant Aperitif. We would be delighted to help you organise your team building day.
Kinsale is a great base for your team-building, incentive or sports & social event
Here’s just a taste of what’s on offer:
- Foot Golf – a fun alternative to traditional golf, where instead of using a club, you kick the ball into the hole. A new 18 hole course is on the outskirts of Kinsale.
- Treasure Hunts – challenge your team to finding the treasure through the winding, narrow streets of Kinsale. Murder Mystery, traditional and GPS treasure hunts are all great fun.
- Coasteering – explore the coastline at Garretstown beach under the watchful eye of the local team-building company. Great fun for the more daring amongst us.
- Pottery & art classes – enjoy a few fun-filled hours at the local purpose-built pottery studio. Create your own work of art under the guidance of the potter.
- Charter a boat – and go sailing for a half or full day. Alternatively go deep sea angling or whale & dolphin watching with the locals. Local diving and snorkelling trips can also be arranged or go on a “try-dive” – no experience required.
- The Kinsale Ghost Tour – A hilarious night time tour of Kinsale with spine tingling ghost stories of the town and a few surprises en route!
- Other local activities included – Horse-riding, fascinating historic walking tour with professional guide, a harbour cruise with local guide.
And back at the Blue Haven Collection, you can finish off your day with:
- Afternoon tea – with a twist at the Blue Haven Hotel. €39 for two people sharing.
- A Barbecue in Hamlets – is ideal for groups from 20 to 250 people. We’d be delighted to reserve a private indoor or outdoor area for you. Menus available from €20 per person.
- Craft Beer tasting – in the new Keg Room at Hamlets. Packages from €15 per person.
- Cocktail or Irish Coffee Making – under the guidance of our experienced Hamlets team.
- Murder mystery dinner in Aperitif – great fun with lots of intrigue and suspense! Prices based on numbers & menu.
- An evening at Aperitif Wine and Tapas Bar – Taste the best of Irish Fusion Tapas & sample our Wines of the world.
- Live entertainment in the Blue Haven Bar – every night of the year... and every weekend in Hamlets. Reserve your private area now.
For further details...
To discuss your requirements call us now on Tel +353 (0)21 477 2209 or email us