Weddings @ Blue Haven
Wedding planning can be pretty full on. So the Blue Haven wedding team is at hand to help you design your ideal wedding day. Whether you’d prefer a small and intimate ceremony with a relaxed picnic or BBQ vibe, or a fine dining extravaganza with all the culinary delights you could imagine, your dedicated wedding coordinator will go through all the finer details, including dining options, set up and entertainment options.
What could be more perfect than a wedding by the sea, with a selection of intimate venues to use throughout your day and the very best in fresh, local food served with style? The Blue Haven Collection Kinsale can offer all this and more. You may like to design every last detail yourself... or simply describe your dream day and let us take the lead. Either way works for us!
The Blue Haven Collection is the ideal venue for your celebrations the day before & after your wedding day. And each day you’ll feel like you’re in a different venue. Specialising in rehearsal dinners and day after parties, you won’t want the celebrations to end. Your guests will love their overnight accommodation too!
They can choose between the contemporary nautical feel of the Blue Haven Hotel and the more luxurious styling of the Old Bank Townhouse.
Kinsale... the perfect setting for your big day. The stunning harbour views and colourful winding streets of Kinsale will provide the most perfect backdrop for your wedding photographs! And with the option of choosing the elegant Aperitif or the casual quirky Hamlets for your ceremony, meal and entertainment options, you’ll be able to design the wedding day to suit your own unique taste. At the Blue Haven Collection, we don’t do assembly line weddings... and we don’t do “off the shelf” packages. What we do is tailor every wedding to your distinct wishes.
10 reasons why you should choose the Blue Haven Collection Kinsale for your wedding:
- You can “build your own” wedding with a variety of different areas to choose for your drinks reception, ceremony & meal.
- Depending on your numbers, we can turn any or all areas into your own private venue.
- There will be a dedicated & flexible Wedding Co-ordinator on hand in the run up to your day and on the day itself.
- You can call on our local knowledge and let us arrange the decor, flowers, music and activities - just tell us what you like.
- All food is locally sourced, thoughtfully prepared and beautifully presented to restaurant quality.
- You can plan your rehearsal dinner & day after celebrations on-site... without it feeling like the same venue!
- Your guests will love the newly renovated guest rooms in both the Blue Haven Hotel & Old Bank Townhouse.
- They’ll also love the cool vibe of Kinsale and might even turn it into a little holiday!
- You’ll be back... to celebrate your first Anniversary with an overnight stay including dinner, bed and breakfast and a surprise anniversary gift.
- And just think of the amazing pictures!!! Stunning backdrops for your wedding pictures just a stroll from the venue.
The Blue Haven Collection... Delivering a standard, that’s anything but standard!
- A truly unique wedding venue for 20 to 350 people
- Sit down dining options for up to 90 guests
- Buffet and BBQ options for up to 350 guests
- Rehearsal dinner & after day celebrations a speciality
- Preferred overnight rates for your guests
For further details on your perfect wedding day... please contact us on +353 021 4772209 or email our wedding coordinator on email@example.com