Team Building & Sports and Social Events
With it’s incredible range of activities both on land and sea, Kinsale sets the scene for an unforgettable team building or sports & social event. Challenge your group with a GPS treasure hunt, a “try dive” or a fun game of Foot Golf.
Why not spook them with the hilarious Kinsale Ghost Tour, finishing up back at the Blue Haven for a well deserved beverage.
Complete your team building day with a relaxed buffet barbecue in Hamlets. Choose from our private outdoor and indoor areas.
Alternatively your group may prefer cocktails & fine dining in the elegant Aperitif. We would be delighted to help you organise your team building day.
Kinsale is a great base for your team-building, incentive or sports & social event
Here’s just a taste of what’s on offer:
- Foot Golf – a fun alternative to traditional golf, where instead of using a club, you kick the ball into the hole. A new 18 hole course is on the outskirts of Kinsale http://www.footgolfcork.com/footgolf-course/
- Treasure Hunts – challenge your team to finding the treasure through the winding, narrow streets of Kinsale. Murder Mystery, traditional and GPS treasure hunts are all great fun http://teambuild.ie/kinsale-treasure-hunt/
- Coasteering – explore the coastline at Garretstown beach under the watchful eye of the local team-building company. Great fun for the more daring amongst us http://kinsalesurfschool.com/
- Pottery & art classes – enjoy a few fun-filled hours at the local purpose-built pottery studio. Create your own work of art under the guidance of the potter http://www.kinsaleceramics.com/
- Charter a boat – and go sailing for a half or full day. Alternatively go deep sea angling or whale & dolphin watching with the locals. Local diving and snorkelling trips can also be arranged or go on a “try-dive” – no experience required http://www.kinsalecharters.com/
- The Kinsale Ghost Tour – A hilarious night time tour of Kinsale with spine tingling ghost stories of the town and a few surprises en route! http://kinsaleperformanceevents.com/hentertainment/ghost-tout/
- Kinsale Harbour Cruise - We encourage you to go on board the 'Spirit of Kinsale' for a spectacular tour of Kinsale harbour. The Kinsale Harbour Cruise will give you a very different view of Kinsale and its beautiful natural harbour http://www.kinsaleharbourcruises.com/
- Other local activities included – Horse-riding, fascinating historic walking tour with professional guide and many more great activities to choose from just ask at reception.
And back at the Blue Haven Collection, you can finish off your day with:
- Afternoon tea – with a twist at the Blue Haven Hotel. €39 for two people sharing.
- A Barbecue in Hamlets – is ideal for groups from 20 to 250 people. We’d be delighted to reserve a private indoor or outdoor area for you. Menus available from €20 per person.
- Craft Beer tasting – in the new Keg Room at Hamlets. Packages from €15 per person.
- Cocktail or Irish Coffee Making – under the guidance of our experienced Hamlets team.
- Murder mystery dinner in Aperitif – great fun with lots of intrigue and suspense! Prices based on numbers & menu.
- An evening at Aperitif Wine and Tapas Bar – Taste the best of Irish Fusion Tapas & sample our Wines of the world.
- Live entertainment in the Blue Haven Bar – every night of the year... and every weekend in Hamlets. Reserve your private area now.
For further details...
To discuss your requirements call us now on Tel +353 (0)21 477 2209 or email us
Get in Contact
- +353 21 4772209
- 3/4 Pearse St, Kinsale, Co. Cork